Form I-130A


Spouses of U.S. citizens or green card holders who are filing for a family-based green card need to file form I-130A along with their form I-130. Form I-130A asks for a detailed 5 year employment and address history of the applicant; and names and residence of the parents of the applicant. The form can be found on the USCIS website.